It always seems impossible until it’s done.
– Nelson Mandela
Do some jumping.
- Go cross-country schooling.
Do some trick training, such as bowing, kissing, and Spanish walk.
- Ride bareback and bridleless.
Go to shows!
- Go to regional dressage championships.
- Earn at least one All Breeds award.
Never have an ordinary clip job. Be totally awesome
- Attend Haflinger events and promotional activities, such as Equine Affaire, etc.
- Go to dressage clinics, especially with cool people like Debbie McDonald.
Be a great traveler and enjoy meeting new people and working the crowd. Go on real trail rides through the woods. Be a great Haflinger Ambassador.
- Be fearless.
Give riding lessons to kids. Move forward in training at a reasonable pace. Have a cute nickname. Or several.
- Grow mane, forelock, and tail into cascading waterfalls of gorgeous hair.
Keep hair white Have cute outfits to wear. Be in a few photo shoots over the years, showing off dressage skills and wearing said outfits.
- Train and show at GP.
- Ride GP movements bareback and bridleless.
- Ride and show dressage in a sidesaddle.
- Show at the National Dressage Pony Cup.
- Win the Rachel King Memorial Award at NDPC.
- Attend the National Haflinger Show at the Kentucky Horse Park in 2018.